Friday, September 27, 2013

If it ain't broke... right?

Seems like it never fails. You get a good thing going & somebody decides to change the rules. Reason? Best I can tell is, "just because."

This all focuses directly on dear ole Yahoo & the decision of the Yahoo PTB to totally (... no, I won't cuss, too many younger minds out there ...) change up Yahoo Groups, which means our KTDA group.

For almost 9 years, KTDA has had a nice thing going over on Yahoo. The format was easy to understand & work with. Members had an easy time posting or reading, adding photos or viewing databases. It was nice.

Then, apparently, some tech got bored & we were presented with "NEO."

Oh, my...

So today I want to formally apologize to all the members & players at KTDA.

Special people like Arianna & Prince & Hawk & Krystal & Sid who've been with the game since the beginning, I depend on you to help! You've withstood so much over the years, so I hope sincerely you'll hang tight as we all adjust to the new madness.

To my newer friends like Rio & Jenna & Angie & Tyla & Kane and Co., hang in there! Please!!! We need each and every one of you to weather this current dilemma and help us forge ahead!!!

You will have noticed the "Ram" photos?

This whole situation reminds me so totally about The Tribe Season-4 & the Technos taking over the city & changing all the rules.

Like the Mall Rats and the Mozzies and all the other city tribes, we have to work together to minimize the damage and "Keep The Dream Alive."

Next month marks the 9th Anniversary of our rpg. I need all of you with us, to make sure this isn't the last year. Don't let the Technos win, ok?

THANK YOU!!!

Stay tribal!

-Chyna, KTDA Game Owner

Photo source: copyright Cloud-9 "The Tribe"

No comments:

Post a Comment