Sunday, September 04, 2011

KTDARPG - Season 10 is on the horizon

It's late fall in "Keep The Dream Alive" rpg. Our characters have just finished the blow-out party of the season, our version of a harvest festival before we settle in & settle down for the winter to come.

Adding spice to the game, we're about to embark on a new season & a new scenario that even I'm a bit puzzled about (which is unusual since, game owner? duh?). Because I gave the reins for this plot over to one of our moderators, Kane.

Kane is a huge Tribe fan & tells me he intends the upcoming scenario to take us back to Techno days. That's gonna be interesting since our game has already dealt with the Brotherhood & the Anti-kids. All we've seen so far is the character "Kane" & his buddies. He has a LOT of buddies! As of now, they're bottling up Fort River, blocking the main thoroughfares that take you into & out of the city. Kane tells me the new scenario kicks off in our new game-day coming up, so we'll see!

Hey, Kane? Does your merry band of men have a name? Some cute handle y'all wanna be known by? Just checking...

I figured all this effort deserved a new season, so that's what we'll do.

And I just realized... Wow. Next month will make 7 years since "Keep The Dream Alive" kicked off with those brave few who had a great idea. Seven years + 9 seasons later, I hope we've done your dream proud, my friends!

-Chyna

photo credit: copyright Cloud-9 "The Tribe"

1 comment:

  1. 7 years wow thats crazy to think about. Its hard to beleve its been that long. and now 10 seasons, lets keep it going for another 10. LOVE to the game and all my fellow players.
    Arianna -- Misfit 4 Life

    ReplyDelete