Friday, September 02, 2011

I've let this go too long...

I've let this go too long & I'm really sorry. My last post was in May? Now it's September? *sigh* I don't know where the time went. Summer had a few more surprises than I anticipated, and life in general has been...complicated.

That's no excuse. Nope. No excuse at all. There is so much going on in Tribeworld & with fandom, and I'm missing it!

Like for instance, this weekend is Dragon*Con in Atlanta (Georgia, for those not familiar). I'm seriously remembering D*C 2006 & getting a kiss from my favorite "Lex". Ah, yes, us Tribe fans have had plenty of fun at D*C's past.

Tribe fandom on Facebook is really going crazy, especially with the ability to chat with our favorite stars. And who knows what's next?

Our game--KTDARPG is really flying! We're about to embark on a new season & a new plotline that will challenge all of our Tribe-city of Fort River & the people who call her home.

So I promise, I'll try to do better & keep up with the blog & the game & fandom and all. Besides, that's why I started this. :) I don't want to let it go now.

Stay tribal, everybody!

-Chyna

photo source: copyright Cloud-9 "The Tribe"

No comments:

Post a Comment