Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sable's Farewell

The Tribe RPG: Sable's Farewell

I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to the group for the support and cheering me up.


This game has been a lot of fun for me. I have loved every moment of playing/writing stories with you guys. I want to give a special thanks to Chyna for her help!

If there is a way, I will find it to stay in the game. So I hope to see you guys in few months or sooner.

I give full npc rights to Chyna and Prince on the Grimm stuff. Hawk, you have full npc rights to the Frog character, that lives with Big Sis.

Sable and Tom...well, we took off in the rain. We will find our way back home to Fort River, to the Misfits, to the bar called "HOME", to our Tribal friends and family some day.

KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE!

-SABLE AND TOM [BARK, BARK, BARK!!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment