Monday, November 20, 2006

Paths

The Game Owner, Xeno, here.
In answer to recent happenings in-game & out-of-game
-----------------------------------------------------------

KTDARPG, our game, was started as an interactive role-playing game where anyone can try to lead the game & the story line. In the first 4 seasons I led the game-story until realizing with the 4th season that the "main" story I planned & created was not The Storyline. Rather it was a backstory, and it would've been impossible--and selfish--for me to continue that.

This 5th season, as I've told various players since Dragon*Con, I have no "story." If the game-story is lost, if the path forward is unknown, IT'S YOUR TURN -- you, our great players! -- to lead the game & create the story. To "Keep the Dream Alive."

Recently I've been working to enlarge our KTDARPG universe with the idea of a main internet site (see the poll at the gamesite), with the new "Tribe" toolbar, & with a wiki site. You're all invited to contribute to these ideas & generate ideas of your own to support the game.


-Xeno


No comments:

Post a Comment