Friday, May 19, 2006

Feels like the first time...

For some reason I can't quite fathom, beginning this new season in the game feels like coming in for the very first time. Even though I'm working with established characters from last season, even though it's the same city & many of the same players...something's changed.

I like it.

Maybe it's the new game season & everything that presents--it's Spring. The city's been destroyed even more than it was before. A lot of kids have died. A lot of the rules of survival have changed.

Maybe it's all the new players. At last count, I think we've added 4 new members/players. They're IN THE GAME & MAKING A PRESENCE for themselves. Yea! New group dynamics--always good!

Then again, maybe it's just me. Two weeks gone, a lot of things in my own private world have changed...I guess that's given me a different view of the game & how I play it. This feels very much like a year ago when my first character walked into her first scene. I'm definitely feeling a different creative vibe. Possibilities are everywhere, without restriction. My characters are established, but... The game-world changed, & my characters have to change to meet that challenge.

Have to admit, I've always loved a challenge. --Chyna

Photo source: copyright Cloud-9 "The Tribe"

No comments:

Post a Comment