Monday, September 09, 2013

KTDA's Craziest Tribal Couple

For many Tribe fans, the thought of Lex & Ebony teaming up is totally frightening. But I was always intrigued by the what-ifs of that duo.

In KTDA, our strangest power-couple is Marionette & Villa. And they are totally one of my faves! Explosive, strangely vulnerable & sometimes even child-like, these 2 are always a treat to watch.

They're even more fun to play, since crazy-chick "Villa" is mine & split-personality "Marionette" belongs to an awesome friend in Boston.

These 2 are hard to explain, so here follows a taste of what they're like together. This scene was where these 2 crazies started coming together. Enjoy!


Moth. Flames.
Post #10309

Villa: What just happened? You yanked Wrath back inside--the first guy I maybe could have an intelligent conversation with-- have something in COMMON with! No damn wonder I can't make friends. All the really interesting guys have effin' KEEPERS.

*Villa snatches a handful of darts and starts pounding them into a dart board.*

Marionette: Temper, temper. You don't need to get angry at me. He's a monster. I suggest you stay calm around him since excitement and anxiety rile him up.

Villa: Rile HIM up? I was TALKING to him, for crissake!

*She tosses the rest of the darts then strides back across the room until she leans down and puts her hands on the table in front of Marionette-- putting her right in his face.*

Villa: How the HELL am I supposed to find anything out when nobody TALKS to me? That's how we get information, y'know--talking? playing? learning about people? It's a thing, something you don't seem too good at. *smacks the table with her hands* Rile HIM up? What about ME? You guys don't seem to care about riling ME up.

*A wicked thought crosses her pretty face.*

Villa: Guess there's one thing I didn't consider. You, Wrath, and whoever #3 is... you got some kinda competition going on in there? *touches his cheek, then runs a finger down the side of his face* I didn't mean to stir things up. Was just looking to make a friend. And I've just barely met Wrath. You're right, I don't know him. You stopped that fast. Did I touch a nerve? *runs her finger back up the side of his face slow* Maybe it's you I should be gettin' to know better?

Marionette: (oh sh*t. HAHA! F**K YEAH! DO I HEAR A LOW BLOW? WAIT FOR IT... WAIT FOR IT... BAMM!! THERE IT GOES!!! LOW BLOW TO MARIONETTE--OUCH! HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE HE'S GOING TO RECOVER FOLKS. THIS ONE MIGHT BE WRAPPED UP! Haha, looks like she caught you, Marionette. --This isn't the time for this crap. What the hell am i supposed to do here?-- Snag her in the sack, buddy, it's what I'd try. --Please, that indecency is hardly that of a patient person. *five-second pause* This is different, I'll have you know! No it
isn't, right Manmod? F**K YEAH!! I HAVE FRANCIS ON MY SIDE!! SCREW YOU, PATIENCE!!! --Geez, you're just a bunch of children.--)

Marionette: What are you doing? You shouldn't do things like that to people you don't know. It's rude.

Villa: I'm just a rude little girl. Teachers tried to beat that outa me before the Virus. Didn't help.

*She walks around the table and sits on the edge of it, leaning even closer to him than before.*

Villa: It's just a game, Marionette. Something to pass the time. *carefully NOT touching him now* Ace told me to get close to you. I thought he meant something else... maybe I was wrong. What do you think?

Marionette: *sighing slightly, face reddens more* I think I need a break.

Marionette: (Alright, Manmod, you're up. --No way, man, this sh*t just started gettin' good. Who knows man, you might score today if this keeps up.-- Why you rude, inconsiderate asshole! --Well she is getting closer to us. All you'd have to do is lean forward. --I would never!-- Maybe Manmod should jump back out? At this rate, you're gonna pass out. --No, I can handle this. It's just a stupid trick.--)

Marionette: *leans his head back in an attempt to get away* If your teachers couldn't help, what would you suggest I do?

Villa: Do? Nothing at all, Marionette. *puts her fingertips under his chin in a touch that's butterfly-light* Nothing... *leans across the last of the space* ...at... *white hair falling forward to frame her face* ...all. *brushes her lips lightly across his mouth, and then to his cheek, whispering in his ear* I guess Ace was wrong after all.

Marionette: *malicious smile crosses his face, very wrathful* Maybe you really are a crazy chick. I think Ace was right. You and me are gonna get along fine. *kisses her quick and stands up* I like you. Maybe I should stay awake a bit more, now I have a good friend here who knows how to play.

*Villa freezes for only a second, then her laughter floats through the bar.*

Villa: Wrath! I knew it! Just needed some motivation for them to let you come out and play, huh? I'll have to remember that.

*She puts her hand out and he hauls her to her feet. She stands looking very much like a little girl with a new toy.*

Villa: Since we work here, I'm thinking drinks are definitely on the house. This gig is looking a whole lot better to me now.

Marionette: (--Hey guys, I'm-- Don't worry about it, you idiot. This is the first time we ever really felt happy. You should have some of that too. --Thanks, guys.--)

Marionette: So what's your story, crazy chick? Where'd you come from to find a dump like this?

Villa: From a lot of other dumps that make this place look good. *accepts a glass of beer from him* Imagine, somebody trusting ME with a job! And I'm guessing, if i start talking about trashing this place again, you'll get banished back inside--so, no burning the bar. You got other rules inside there? *taps Marionette's forehead* I'm wonderin' what else they let you do that's "allowed"?

Marionette: Rules? Dunno. No burning, killing or breaking I guess? I have no idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Chyna

Photo source: copyright Cloud-9 "The Tribe"

No comments:

Post a Comment