Friday, August 03, 2007

Keeping the Dream Alive/6

I recently learned about another fan-based attempt to bring back "The Tribe" for a 6th season. This one is a global effort being spearheaded by a lady in Glasgow who's put together a team and a new strategy: focusing on TV networks.

Because "The Tribe" is close to my heart (yeah, I can hear ya -- duh!), I'll let Mands say it in her own words. I've included the link to her MySpace site and to the petition site, in case you want more info.


===============

ABOUT THE TEAM! My name is Mands (Amanda). I am from Glasgow in the UK, and I run the myspace. I have been a fan since the show started here in Scotland and miss it loads. Also there is Tania and Emilie, both from the USA. They are setting up a website for us and going to attact the US networks. We need people from all over to help. If you would be interested, please let me know. We also really need some help from any German fans and fans in Europe that could help with their tv networks. Fleur helps to run our sister myspace (German).

This myspace is to bring about awareness from fans all around the World that we are trying to bring the Tribe back for series 6. There have been many attempts to bring back The Tribe, but this time we plan to attack networks in force from all around the world--and we need you help. Please spread the news of this myspace and soon to come a website. Please check here for all our future plans to come. But for just now we need to recruit as many fans as possible.

Please help: KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE.

www.myspace.com/keepinthedreamalive6

www.petitiononline.com/dream6/petition.html


-Chyna

Photo source: copyright Cloud-9 "The Tribe"

No comments:

Post a Comment