Sunday, February 25, 2007

Friends

As March comes closer & we can see the end of this crazy winter, I'm feeling a bit like the characters in our game. Winter's been miserably isolating at times with snow 'n ice, questionable driving and staying home just because that was easiest. Hibernating is fun for a day or two, but spring is better. My mind's easy to keep occupied, but my body demands it too. And you can only shovel so much snow...

But spring is out there. Not too far off now. And I wanted to say thanks to the friends who've got me through the winter. Without you it would've been a whole lotta boring.

Friends, unexpected conversations, shared music & photos & files, the game with its twists 'n turns...thanks, guys. I hope I've kept up my end of things too.

-Chyna

No comments:

Post a Comment