Monday, July 03, 2006

If wishes were horses

Thinking about the upcoming Tribal Gathering in Atlanta, and thinking about the actors who'll be there to talk to . . . the one person I'd really, really like to have a chance to pick his brain is the Creator of "The Tribe" -- Raymond Thompson.

To have an opportunity to do that, it'd be like having a chance to talk about "Star Trek" with Gene Roddenberry.

It's the writer in me, got to be.

I would really like to know how the series was born, where it came from, what kickstarted it into existence. Questions like "Did it turn out the way you wanted it to?" & "If there had been no production or budget worries, what would we have seen on-screen?" & "If there had indeed been a Season-6, where would that have taken us?"

I guess I could ask similar questions of the handful of people who were there to create our "Keep The Dream Alive" Tribe-inspired role-playing game. I know the game has come a long way in almost 2 years--different personalities, different characters, screwy plot twists and some genius storylines.

What do you say, guys? Prince, Arianna, Xeno, Ransom, Kava, all the rest of you who might be reading this? Has KTDARPG lived up to the expectations you had when you started?

Because I gotta tell you, I'm glad you all invited me in. It's been a wild ride. I'm definitely looking forward to what comes next.
-Chyna

No comments:

Post a Comment