Thursday, June 08, 2006

Virtuous?

If patience is indeed a virtue? Then this girl lost her virtue a long time ago.

I don't know what it is, but there's part of this game that tests my patience with just about every scene, every thread, every plotline. It's the waiting...

Two days to travel from here to there? Damn. Two days in this game can last a month real-time! Even getting from morning to nightfall, or through the night to a new day--forever!

I know, I know, the reasons are all good. We have a lot of players, a lot of characters, a lot of new & interesting things happening with every post. It's fun to watch what happens next, how the story builds scene by scene, how the characters come alive.

But...somebody give me a cure! I need a pill or something, so my fingers stop drumming & I can put down the tremendous urge to hurry the night & see what happens next.

Sorry. I'll be good now. -Chyna

Photo source: copyright Cloud-9 "The Tribe"

No comments:

Post a Comment