Saturday, March 25, 2006

Happy birthday to me

Yep, confessing that my birthday is this weekend--mostly because this is one I'm enjoying! Birthdays are overrated, but when you have friends like I have? Makes it kinda fun. Besides, as the man said, every day above ground is a good day.

A year in the game, a year in the life...a year of seeing new things & watching my world open up again. That's been the best part. A lot of that is because of friends I've found in cyberspace & in KTDARPG.

My world isn't so small as it was a year ago. Actually, this new millennium seems to be going pretty well for me. I have a job I like & I'm good at. My family's staying close & safe (even if they are crazy). Roof over my head, food in the fridge, dependable transportation, healthy...all things you tend to forget about even though you're grateful for them.

So this weekend, I'm counting my blessings. Thanks, everybody, for the cards & notes & good wishes. And for those bugging me for a photo? This one's a few years old but best I could do for now.

And now you'll have to excuse me--lots to do and a movie-date to get ready for. Anybody know if "V is for Vendetta" is any good? Guess I'll find out! --Chyna

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I was just out blogging around, and I ran across your blog! I just wanted you to know I enjoy your's, and I plan on coming back for more updates! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and happy belated birthday! You're cute, anyone ever tell you that?

    ReplyDelete