Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year's Resolutions

Well, 2006 is one day old & I've decided on my game-resolutions. In this new year, I resolve ...

> To be more generous in the game. To do more posting with the newer or younger players & help them gain confidence in this game we all enjoy.

> To be more creative. To maybe bend logic a bit more and stretch a few of those boundaries I've let limit my play in the game.

> To consider the possibilities instead of getting bent out of shape by another player's ingenius move that blows all my plans to hell.

> To be more strategic in my play instead of just reacting to a partner's moves.

> To be less predictable. I have to face the fact, after almost a year in-game, those who've watched me play are basing a lot of their moves on my past actions. Not a good thing!

> To mean it every time I say, "Trust me."

> To remember that I am, indeed, the Sister of Chaos ... and to live up to it!

-Chyna
Photo source: Webshots

No comments:

Post a Comment