Saturday, December 10, 2005

Beginning

"Keep the Dream Alive" role-playing game is my 1st rpg. I joined because of the show that inspired it, Cloud-9's The Tribe. Our players thought a blog might help promote the game & bring in new members. We will see...

"Chyna" was my 1st game character. We killed her off in grand style, but I liked the name & decided to keep it.
Chyna's Closet is a place for all the gems--friends, ideas, thoughts & fun moments since I found these people on the Web and decided to play.

Check out our rpg! (Link included.) Lurk & read about us. Join & create a character to play with us. It's a great group of people--most of us are new to rpg's, so we do the best we can. Some of our group will join me & post here (I hope).


Anyway, this is my beginning. Let's see where it goes. -Chyna

Photo source: copyright Cloud 9 "The Tribe"

No comments:

Post a Comment